In an effort to help our clients stay healthy and avoid from using their long term care insurance policy as long as possible, we are committed to featuring health tips and tricks found on the health tab of our website. Here you can find news, videos, and “Feature Friday’s Healthy Recipes”, available to you every Friday.
This Friday’s Featured recipe includes plenty of healthy snack ideas to help keep your cravings satisfied and help you stay healthy. We’re happy to help you practice healthy snacking while enjoying these healthy & delicious snacks . (Please note none of these recipes belong to LTC TREE).
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon honey or other sweetener, optional
- Strawberries or other fruits for topping
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 1/2 cup spinach, not packed
- 2 oz. sliced provolone cheese
- 4 oz. sliced turkey turkey
- 1 large tortilla (I used a whole wheat/spinach blend)
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- ice as needed
- 1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese.
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
If you or someone you love is interested in Long Term Care or Long Term Care Insurance be sure to visit: LTC TREE for more information