What type of living options are there? Which type of care will I need? With different types of living options available with Long Term Care insurance research the information below by Senior Living to find what type of care meets your criteria.
Five different types of living options for long term care insurance include In-Home care, Assisted living, Nursing care, Adult Day Health Care, and Memory Care.
- In-Home care: Health care services that are provided to help in home with an illness or injury.
- Assisted Living care: A housing facility for adults that are not able to live independently. Here they are provided with nursing care as well as help with meals, housekeeping and help with any daily activities.
- Nursing care: This type of care is provided by a skilled and licensed nursing professional. Typically in this case the person needs high care help and has medical conditions that can be complex.
- Adult Day Health care: Services provided that give companionship and supervision during the day. There are social activities as well as therapeutic care.
- Memory Care: If you have Alzheimers or Dementia this care provides a more vigilant approach. Services include around the clock supervision with a structured environment. Services provide strict set schedules and daily routines. The facility is extremely secure.